Anonymous asked: Except you had no sources. That's my entire point. Holy crap, you're delusional.
You talking about the post where I posted all this shit which I will copy+paste right now?:
Imma copy something from the awesome anti-feminism-pro-equality
There is no sexist wage gap:
And men suffer far more than women do:
Men suffer more casualties in war
- Men are 99.999% of American combat deaths and casualties
- Men are at least 97% of the deaths since the first Gulf War
- “The numbers of wounded women and female amputees, meanwhile, are considerably less than their male counterparts–at least 378 wounded versus 17,490; 11 amputees versus over 400–but they are historic for modern day warfare.”
- A Pentagon study published in March on the mental health of soldiers returning from deployment to Iraq and Afghanistan found that more than one- third of U.S. soldiers received psychological counseling. A statistic buried in the study: 23.6 percent of women reported a mental health concern compared with 18.6 percent of men.
currently, women are not even required by law to register for selective service, but even mentally challenged and physically disabled men are, in addition to all the healthy ones)
In contrast, women get every veteran’s benefit a man does, yet comprise less than 3% of combat deaths or casualties and a woman makes the cover of Time magazine (person of the year/2003 standing in front of two men.
Men have it rough in the workplace
- Men are 93% of industrial deaths and accident (NIOSH)
- Even though murder is the leading workplace cause of death for women, a statistic often used by gender feminists, that number is only a percentage of the 6% of workplace deaths that women comprise. In other words, a fraction of a small fraction.
- One example:
Between 1890 and 1917, two hundred thirty thousand (230,000) [male] railroad workers were killed. One of the most dangerous jobs was “brakeman.” Each car had to be stopped manually and it was the brakeman’s job to stop four or five cars. The brakeman walked on top of the RR cars and turned a wheel, putting the brakes “on” for each car. It was not unheard of for a brakeman to be thrown from the top of a RR car.
Source: Freight Trains, Modern Marvels, The History Channel, 2006
Men die more often from unnatural causes than women
- Men are:
76% of homicide victims – DOJ
80% of Suicide victims – CDC
Suicide ranks 11th among causes of death in the US, with 30,622 completed suicides in 2001. It is the 3rd leading cause of death among people 15 to 24 yr. Men ≥ 75 yr have the highest rate of death by suicide. Among all age groups, male deaths by suicide outnumber female deaths by 4:1.”
- “The other most common suicide victims are divorced and/or estranged fathers like Derrick Miller. In fact, a divorced father is ten times more likely to commit suicide than a divorced mother, and three times more likely to commit suicide than a married father.
~Suicide took the lives of 30,622 people in 2001 (CDC 2004).
~Suicide is the eighth leading cause of death for all U.S. men (Anderson and Smith 2003).
~24,672 suicide deaths reported among men in 2001
~24,672 / 30,622 = .8056952
~In other words, over 80% of all suicide deaths were male.
- Of the top fifteen leading causes of death, men lead in 12 categories, are tied in two and trail in one. Even though more women die of heart disease each year, men die of heart disease many years earlier.
Men are the overwhelming majority of rape victims
- Male rape has been called “The most closely guarded secret of American prisons.” (Weiss and Friar 1974)
There are estimated to be over 300,000 male rapes per year in American prisons and jails.
- Meanwhile A United Nations statistical report compiled from government sources showed that more than 250,000 cases of male-female rape or attempted rape were recorded by police annually. The reported data covered 65 countries.
- According to the 2009 United States National Crime Victimization Survey estimates, only 55% of rapes and sexual assaults were reported to law enforcement officials. When a male is raped, less than 10% are believed to be reported. Female-male and female-female rape are ignored altogether in this survey.
Other facts regarding men and rape:
- 2.1% of men reported forced vaginal sex compared to 1.6% of women in a relationship in the previous year. From: Predictors of Sexual Coersion.
- 94% of sexually abused youth in correctional facilities reported being abused by female staff. From: Sexual Victimization in Juvenile Facilities, 2008-09.
- Among inmates reporting staff sexual misconduct, ~ 65% reported a female aggressor. From: Sexual Victimization in Prisons and Jails Reported by Inmates, 2008-09.
- 50% of homeless youth reported being sexually abused by a female. From: It’s Not What You Think: Sexually Exploited Youth in British Columbia
Men get screwed over in divorce and custody courts
- A woman is the party filing for divorce in about 66% of divorce cases.
“How often was it that many more of women wanted the divorce more than the men?
2/3. The same as the amount responsible for divorce filings. And yet another study of divorced couples found that the majority of divorced wives and husbands both agreed it was the wife who wanted out.”
- Women receive custody in about 84% of child custody cases.
In the spring of 2002, an estimated 13.4 million parents had custody of 21.5 million children under 21 years of age whose other parent lived somewhere else. About 5 of every 6 custodial parents were mothers (84.4 percent) and 1in 6 were fathers (15.6 percent), proportions statistically unchanged since 1994
According to Los Angeles divorce consultant Jayne Major:
“Divorced men are often devastated by the loss of their children. It’s a little known fact that in the United States men initiate only a small number of the divorces involving children. Most of the men I deal with never saw their divorces coming, and they are often treated very unfairly by the family courts.’”
- Paternity fraud is rampant in the U.S.
30% of those named as fathers who test for paternity find they are not the biological father.
- Not only is all this imbalance around marriage and children unfair to men, we must also consider that the damaged inflicted on fatherless children is staggering:
63% of youth suicides are from fatherless homes (US Dept. Of Health/Census) – 5 times the average.
90% of all homeless and runaway children are from fatherless homes – 32 times the average.
85% of all children who show behavior disorders come from fatherless homes – 20 times the average. (Center for Disease Control)
80% of rapists with anger problems come from fatherless homes –14 times the average. (Justice & Behavior, Vol 14, p. 403-26)
71% of all high school dropouts come from fatherless homes – 9 times the average. (National Principals Association Report)
75% of all adolescent patients in chemical abuse centers come from fatherless homes – 10 times the average. (Rainbows for All God’s Children)
70% of youths in state-operated institutions come from fatherless homes – 9 times the average. (U.S. Dept. of Justice, Sept. 1988)
85% of all youths in prison come from fatherless homes – 20 times the average. (Fulton Co. Georgia, Texas Dept. of Correction)
Men are often screwed over in the Justice System as well.
- There is blatant anti-male discrimination in the criminal justice system and the sentencing disparity between men and women exceeds that between whites and any other minority.
- Avg sentences for crime by gender:
Female – 18.51 months
Male – 51.52 months
- “Judge bashes Probation Department for gender bias in favor of leniency for girls”
- The 2006 United States’ rate of incarceration of 751 inmates per 100,000 population is the highest reported rate in the world, well ahead of the Russian rate of 628 per 100,000.
93% of the prison population is male with over 60% having no High School education. America has now passed Russia as the country that has the largest percentage of its population incarcerated, yet we still claim to be the freest country on earth.
The number of persons on probation and parole has been growing dramatically along with institutional populations. There are now 7.2 million Americans incarcerated or on probation or parole, an increase of more than 290 percent since 1980.
- The problem of sentencing disparities is compounded by an epidemic of false accusations:
205 (and growing) wrongly convicted people have been exonerated by DNA evidence since the beginning of the Innocence Project.
204 of the wrongly convicted were men.
Most of them were falsely imprisoned for rape.
- As we saw in the Duke Lacrosse rape case fiasco, false accusers are rarely prosecuted and when they are it is only as a misdemeanor (at most), while rape itself is vigorously prosecuted as a felony. The Duke false accuser, Crystal Gayle Mangum went on to commit assault, arson and finally murder before authorities made a good faith intervention.
One attorney speaking at premiere for the movie, After Innocence, estimates that there are between 20,000 and 100,000 wrongly convicted still in prison.
Valid research puts the estimated false rape reporting rate at 41%
Capital Punishments Target Men Almost Exclusively
- Since the death penalty was reinstated in 1976, there have been over 1,200 executions in the United States. Eleven of them, or less than 1%, were women. This stands in stark contrast considering women commit, by DOJ estimates, 10% of all murders, are involved in 35% of all domestic homicides (are involved often means they get other people to kill for them) and nearly 30% of murders where the victim was another family member.
- We hear a lot about the historical oppression of women’s voting rights, but few if any women who were born in the 20th century were every without the right to vote in their lifetime, upon reaching legal voting age. On the other hand, around 2400 hundred California men (42% of CA men killed in Vietnam) gave their life for their country without being allowed by their country to vote. The exact number is 2,381. Four of the twelve Iwo Jimo flag raisers died for their country without their country ever allowing them the right to vote.
- “The youngest Vietnam KIA is believed to be Dan Bullock USMC, at 15 years old.
At least 5 men killed in Vietnam were 16 years old.
At least 12 men killed in Vietnam were 17 years old.
There are 120 persons who listed foreign countries as their home of record.
At least 25,000 of those killed were 20 years old or younger.
The oldest man killed was 62 years old.”
If you do a full count on all the men in the 20th century who died for their country without being allowed to vote the numbers will be staggering.
In America there are over 270 women’s commissions, but only one for men in New Hampshire.
There are over 700 Women’s Studies programs on colleges and universities throughout the United States teaching thousands or tens of thousands of classes from the gender feminist perspective, but not one program or class, teaching men’s studies from the masculist perspective.
Men are fully half of the victims of domestic violence (26% of intimate partner homicides), yet are denied service at most tax payer funded domestic violence shelters.
The CDC reports that in cases of non-reciprocal intimate partner violence (one directional) that women are more than twice as likely to be the aggressor. The report cites that women comprise 70% of perpetrators, men 29%.
In the largest collection of studies on intimate partner violence known, Martin Fiebert of the California State University, Longbeach offers the following:
SUMMARY: This bibliography examines 286 scholarly investigations: 221 empirical studies and 65 reviews and/or analyses, which demonstrate that women are as physically aggressive, or more aggressive, than men in their relationships with their spouses or male partners. The aggregate sample size in the reviewed studies exceeds 371,600.
- In another study the CDC lists male victims of domestic violence at more than 34%, but men injured in Iraq (and all other men) are by law in California excluded from domestic violence shelter services. Only one shelter in Lancaster, CA accepts men and it has been extensively harassed for doing so.
That harassment is a systemic problem with origins that emanate from academe. Dr. Murray Straus, an internationally recognized expert on intimate partner violence published the following paper outlining the various ways that feminist ideologues suppress data and research on IPV that demonstrates gender symmetry in its incidence.
- Men are subject to extreme discrimination in healthcare.
Men today die on average 6 years sooner than women. In 1920 the variance was one year. The death rates for prostate and breast cancer are similar, but because men die of other things more frequently-accidents ,war, heart disease etc., there are fewer men left to die of prostate cancer. This is akin to saying people from a nation like Zimbabwe are immune to Alzheimer’s- but in fact they die of other things before they can get old enough to contract Alzheimer’s.
To date, there are numerous federal offices on women’s health, and not a single one for men. Also, the lion’s share of gender specific medical research is done on behalf of women.
Men and boys are suffering decline in the educational system. Department of Education graph:
Boys are facing a significantly harder time in early education than girls. Yet girls, from primary education through college still benefit from many more special programs designed to help them gain “equality” with males.
Some info on the wage gap
- The wage gap myth based on the “comparable worth” paradigm:
- The wage gap myth based on the “comparable worth” paradigm:
- While men make more money than women on average, women control and spend vastly more money than men.
- Women as an economically disadvantaged group is a myth that negatively affects men.
Not too long ago, legendary adman David Ogilvy chided his peers for talking down to women. He berated those who ignored women or discounted them, misconstruing men’s higher paychecks to mean greater spending clout. And he was right. According to the Bureau of Economic Analysis, women–who comprise just over 51 percent of the U.S. population, making them the largest consumer segment in the country–control six trillion dollars in buying power annually. Statistics show that:
Women make 88 percent of all U.S. retail purchases. Some experts even predict that, by 2020, women will control most of the money in America.
Women control 88 percent of all purchases.
Women handle 75 percent of family finances. 43 percent of those with assets over $500,000 are women.
Women influence two out of every three of the 3 trillion dollars spent in the U.S. each year!
From the Sisters4Sisters Yellow Pages:
Women are starting businesses at twice the rate of men.
One out of every 11 American women owns her own business.
Currently there are over 10.6 million women-owned businesses employing 19.1 million people and generating $2.5 trillion in sales.
Women make or influence over 85% of all purchasing decisions.
In 2010, women have the majority of wealth in America.
Men pay the majority of social security taxes and are outlived by six years by women, but the government makes no fair adjustment to how those funds are distributed.
In summary, men experience systematic discrimination in parenting, domestic violence policies, education, criminal sentencing, paternity, forced labor, military conscription, public health policies, genital integrity, false accusations, reproductive rights, portrayal by the media and in the coverage of their issues by the news media.
Misandry is often expressed through racism.
From Scottsboro An American Tragedy.
“The protection of white womanhood, it might be the pivot around all Southern culture. Of the 5,000 people who were lynched from 1880 to 1940, most were black men accused of raping or sexually assaulting white women.” – Robin Kelly, Historian
From American Man
“In 1931, two white women stepped from a boxcar in Paint Rock, Alabama to make a shocking accusation: they had been raped by nine black teenagers on the train.” … ”- a poor white woman whose lie lends her respectability…”
PBS Home Video
Scottsboro An American Tragedy
The case that sparked the civil rights movement
As we have seen with the “war on drugs,” legislation like VAWA, primary aggressor laws, mandatory arrest laws and the like have a disproportionately negative effect on minorities and other low income populations.
- Or the differences in healthcare for men and women in Obamacare program
- Young men will be the biggest losers in the transition to Obamacare. Reports estimate that males as a whole will see:
11% increase in insurance premiums compared to 9% drop in females
Men under 40 will face 18% - 31% insurance hikes compared to females under 40 13% to 19% decrease
Young men ages 25-36 will could face insurance premiums of 50% or more compared to young females 25-29 who will see 4% increase
Here’s some more from wangpatang
- rape culture originated in a 1975 film which highlighted rape in prison (on men) and out of prison (on women) and compared the two. men were excluded from the definition of rape culture.
- feminists using bully tactics to silence mras who have created their own space
- although it is proven that women are just as capable and guilty of domestic violence, feminists introduced the duluth model, which, as it is clearly biased and ineffective, paints men as the main perpetrators of domestic violence
- women’s advocates working to keep ‘non-violent’ women (ONLY WOMEN, NOT PARENTS) out of prison for the sake of their children
- whole word reading applied to primary schooling in order to take boys down a notch (a fucking huge notch seeing as traditional reading helps them immensely)
- erin pizzey
i’ll just throw in some other stuff too, mainly things that feminists obviously don’t give a shit about (despite claiming to care for men’s issues) bc they’re too busy getting hateboners over “Blurred Lines” by Robin Thicke
- lists of scholarships for women compared to a single, COMPLETE list of scholarships for men
- men are given longer sentences than women for the same crimes
- male circumcision vs female circumcision
- blatant erasure of male rape victims by the law
And finally, rape statistic sources from the always amazing oratorasaurus
So, we all know that if you look at the CDC’s 2010 report that shows that rapists are roughly 40% women, and that roughly the same amount of men were raped in a single year as women were raped in a single year (not counting the prison population, which raises the amount of male rape victims considerably, making men more likely to be raped than women)?
Lets look at some more statistics on male rape.
Study of 7,667 university students from 38 sites: 3.0% of men reported forced sex (of which 2.1% was forced vaginal sex… this is in fact men reporting victimization by women) and 22% of men reported verbal sexual coercion. 2.3% of women reported forced sex(of which 1.6% was forced vaginal sex) and 25% of women reported verbal sexual coercion
Study of US college women - 12% of the respondents reported ever using any type of force strategy while 43% reported using a coercion strategy and 92% reported using a seduction strategy to initiate sex.
Force strategy, that is a very interesting way to refer to rape.
Yet when rape is discussed in the public sphere, it is always the men that are painted as the rapists and women that are painted as the victims. Jokes about males being raped aren’t just common and accepted, they are expected. Men are taught to follow the rules or they will be punished by rape in prison, “Don’t drop the soap!” even though most men raped in prison/jail, are raped by female prison/jail staff.
Among inmates reporting staff sexual misconduct, ~ 65% reported a female aggressor (A few highlights)
Female inmates in prison (4.7%) or jail (3.1%) were more than twice as likely as male inmates in prison (1.9%) or jail (1.3%) to report experiencing inmate- on-inmate sexual victimization.
Sexual activity with facility staff was reported by 2.9% of male prisoners and 2.1% of male jail inmates, compared to 2.1% of female prisoners and 1.5% of female jail inmates.
Men Outnumber Women Among American Rape Victims(about prison rape)
The Justice Department came up with a new number: 216,000. That’s 216,000 victims, not instances.These victims are often assaulted multiple times over the course of the year. The Justice Department now seems to be saying that prison rape accounted for the majority of all rapes committed in the US in 2008, likely making the United States the first country in the history of the world to count more rapes for men than for women.
94% of sexually abused youth in correctional facilities reported being abused by female staff. Only 40% of the staff is female.
2004 Study of teacher sexual misconduct. Those that are punished/reprimanded (96% male, 4% female) and those reported by students (57% male, 43% female)
65% of the survivors who tried to tell a therapist, doctor, teacher or other professional were not believed the first time they disclosed. Overall, 86% of those who tried to tell anyone were not believed the first time they disclosed.
According to multiple studies, 59% to 80% of male sex offenders were sexually abused by females.
Other studies showed: 66% (Groth, 1979) and 80% (Briere and Smiljanich, 1993).
These studies are cited and discussed in: Matthews, Frederick. The Invisible Boy: Revisioning the Victimization of Male Children and Teens. National Clearinghouse on Family Violence, Health Promotion and Programs Branch, Health Canada (1996)
This 25 page review on the issue of female sex offenders, discusses male sex offenders having been sexually molested by women on page 20, the relevant bit starts in the 3rd paragraph from the bottom, after the name Matthews.
From the study:
15.88% of college men
45.75% of prison men(overall)
56.92% of rapists
36.96% of child molesters
47.27% of non-sex offenders
And yet, despite all of this, 99.6% of all people incarcerated for rape are men.
We need to start putting away female rapists, much like we currently put away the male ones.
Rape is never justified, against anyone. My point is that for many rapists it appears to be behavior learned through personal experiences. The only obvious interpretation of this point, at least to me, is that we need to stop both male and female rapists to decrease the number of rapists.
So you wanna run all your claims by me again?
You talking about all that shit?
tell me how delusional I am with all them fucking sources. Tell me how I had no fucking sources.
You fools are sitting around stroking each other’s clits to the post where no one had given any sources yet, so I didn’t bother to link a bunch of shit since, hey if someone is making a bunch of ignorant claims and not backing them up with facts, there’s nothing to fight against other than “you’re stupid and here’s why.”
When bitches wanted to act like they the top shit, I laid the law into them.